If your organization has a current job opening, or if you are in search of a new job, please post your information in this section. Classified Ads can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be reviewed to ensure that it is relevant to our members needs and therefore, every submittal may not be posted.
Looking for a Job?
Looking for great employees?
Looking for a Job? These companies are looking for you...
October 10, 2013
Graphic Designer, DecoArt
DecoArt, a leading manufacturer in the Arts & Crafts industry in Stanford, KY, is seeking a Graphic Designer with extensive experience in web design. As an integral part of the Creative Marketing team, the Graphic Designer will ensure progressive and creative production of graphic design for DecoArt, Inc. while working with a dynamic staff to meet the challenges of a growing organization.
Ideal candidate should posses:
- 4 year degree in Graphic Arts, related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Extensive portfolio of website design work
- Working knowledge of the following: Macintosh, Adobe Creative Suites programs, web and social media platforms.
- Proficiency/understanding in the following: HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design.
- PHP understanding, video production, photography, and App Design experience preferred but not required.
Show us your creative talents! Qualified candidates send resumes and portfolio email@example.com. For more information on DecoArt, visit decoart.com
September 27, 2013
Media Consultant, Lexington Herald-Leader/Kentucky.com
Lexington Herald-Leader/Kentucky.com is an energetic and fast-paced media company and our sales team is devoted to being the best. If you’re looking for a rewarding challenge, we are the place to be!
We are currently seeking a Media Consultant to join our expanding team. Responsibilities include:
Candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years of proven sales experience, advertising sales preferred and a Bachelor’s Degree (or combination of experience/education). They must be able to identify, qualify and generate new business; work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines. They must have professional communication skills both oral and written. Applicants should have a record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment; in building customer-based revenue in larger account bases and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs. Strong Microsoft Office skills required as is a valid Drivers’ License, access to a vehicle and a good driving record. Experience with digital media platforms is desired.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue expectations
- Selling print and digital business offerings
- Developing and actively working a pipeline of potential customers
- Conducting formal sales presentations
- Developing and delivering advertising ideas/solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers
- Executing multimedia marketing plans
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 25, 2013
Electronic Media Specialist, UK Federal Credit Union
Provides service to members and the credit union by researching data, analyzing information, producing appropriate material and distributing the material to target groups through various media.
JOB SPECIFIC RESULTS
1. Maintains professionalism and member confidence by presenting a professional image and engaging in positive communications concerning UKFCU to members, employees,vendors and all contacts.
2. Identifies project requirements by researching data, reviewing marketing and business plans, analyzing data and documenting needs.
3. Illustrates concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size,style, verbiage and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Prepares appropriate written, visual and web marketing and related material by identifying target groups, researching data, determining appropriate product mixes, and working with vendors to produce and distribute appropriate handouts, newsletters, flyers, web communications and other materials.
5. Responds to member inquiries by answering e-mails, telephone calls and other communications in a positive, professional manner.
6. Produces quality work by submitting work for proofing and management review.
7. Resolves problems by studying issues; reviewing documents; analyzing alternative solutions; making recommendations to management and solving the problem.
8. Maintaining historic files and data.
9. Studies the electronic market by evaluating current marketing avenues, looking for new ways to market and reporting the results.
10. Create, manage and send mass e-mails internal or external to UKFCU.
11. Create quarterly newsletter.
12. Familiarity with Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suites software.
13. Familiarity with social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
14. Maintain, manage and modify as necessary the UKFCU website and other electronicmedia content utilizing a variety of software tools.
Six months to two years of similar or related experience, including web design and maintenance.
Two year college degree, business or trade school or equivalent.
General PC and computer keyboarding experience.
Ability to communicate with others one-on-one and in groups, fielding questions and responding to complaints.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals with American currency, and to apply these concepts to practical solutions.
Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent with American currency, and to apply these concepts to practical solutions.
For full description and application guidelines, visit this link (PDF).
September 25, 2013
Media Planner/Buyer, Creative Alliance
Job Description – Leading Louisville Advertising Agency, Creative Alliance, is seeking an experienced, high-performance Media Planner/Buyer to join our prolific team. Ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized team player with energy to burn. Position requires strong attention to detail, excellent negotiation abilities, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines. 3-5 years buying experience in print, broadcast, OOH and digital media is preferred. Practical experience in healthcare, retail or QSR categories is a major plus. The position also requires proficient experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Smartplus. Only the best need apply.
Application Procedure - Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
September 25, 2013
Retail Art Director/Designer, Creative Alliance
Louisville Advertising Agency, Creative Alliance, is seeking a Retail Art Director/Designer rock star to join our creative team. Do you speak POP? Do you believe retail work can brand AND sell? Do you have mad design skills and an ego small enough to keep stored in your portfolio? Have we got a job for you? Successful growing agency has a fast-paced, never-boring opportunity for you to do great work for national clients. Right now! Must have relevant agency retail experience (5 years minimum), QSR, CDR experience preferred. Looking for team players who have the talent and experience to hit the ground running. Fast.
Send resume, salary requirements and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 25, 2013
Digital Account Executive, Creative Alliance
Creative Alliance is a full service advertising agency who’s mission is to energize our client’s business and build lasting relationships through innovative ideas that inspire, motivate, unite, brand and sell.
We are looking for a digital account executive with a desire to nurture strong working relationships with the account service team and deliver great work to the client. You will drive interactive projects by serving as the liaison between the client and the agency team to ensure the assignments are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique. A successful digital AE will take a leadership role in identifying project requirements and ensuring they are understood, communicated, and accomplished. A qualified candidate will have 3+ years proven track record managing multiple, simultaneous small-to-large sized projects preferably in an agency setting, including 2+ years managing digital projects (e.g., marketing websites, eCommerce, social, SEM, banner ads, etc.). This person should also have exceptional written/oral/presentation skills with the ability to absorb both marketing and technical detail then translate into relevant, actionable information digestible by multiple audiences. As a digital account executive you will be expected to work with internal and client team members to define and document scope and develop actionable project schedules.
- Prepare timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
- Able to communicate to multiple vendor partners, clients and internal teams on project components
- Develop strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief and Statement of Work by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
- Analyze digital performance in order to create reports which flag trends and investigate fluctuations in the data as needed
- Ambitious in providing innovative solutions to energize your clients business
TO APPLY: Email your resume & salary requirements to Careers@Cre8.com
- Expertise in digital marketing and social media best practices
- Exceptional interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent presentation, speaking and writing skills
- Individual should thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed and used by the general population
- Strong understanding of search (SEM), Facebook and Blogger Relations/Online PR
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other tracking/reporting programs
- 3+ years account management experience in an agency including 2+ years experience in digital product management
- Marketing, Business or Communication Degree
July 19, 2013
USER EXPERIENCE (UX) WEB/MOBILE DESIGNER, Berea College
Berea College is currently recruiting for an individual to serve as the UX Web/Mobile Designer. The designer will be responsible for designing fully integrated, branded, visual communications across web and media-rich mobile platforms for Berea College. As an essential part of the Integrated Marketing and Communication team, the designer will create, maintain, and implement Berea College’s design language and brand guidelines while actively engaging with clients across the college community and will provide thought leadership in the development UX web and mobile strategies.
Candidates should have the following: Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design/Web Interactive Design or similar with at least 3 years of professional experience in consumer and digital design mobile with documented completion of the design of 3-5 websites, mobile platforms or digital portals; License, certification, or registration is preferred. All applicants must possess an expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, web and graphics publishing tools; strong attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Applicants must have the ability to meet deadlines and keen typographical sense; Wordpress, Drupal and/or cascade content management systems experience is preferred. (For a complete position description, please visit our website at: http://www.berea.edu/people-services/staff-positions/).
An Application to Join the College Staff is required for consideration for this position as is a detailed letter of interest and a current resume. Qualified applicants may obtain an application by downloading the application on line at http://www.berea.edu/people-services/how-to-apply. The review of applications will begin immediately.
Berea College, in light of its mission in the tradition of impartial love and social equality, welcomes all peoples of the earth to learn and work here. Employment decisions are based on training, education and experience related to the requirements of the job. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
Looking for Great Employees? Look no further...
November 30, 2011
Freelance Designer - Patrick Spiers
I'm looking for freelance positions with firms, and possibly permanent positions as they become available.
I have extensive experience with print, illustration and identity, social media, animation and web. I have worked on identity systems with a firm in Cincinnati where I had an internship, I saved the company I work for now over 20,000 on the last catalog project which I did on my own, including much of the images for the catalog and dealings with the printer, I worked as a printer for a year so I understand them and can talk to them about what they need from me as a designer and get the best options. I have also been working on a new large site due to launch in the first quarter of next year with over a thousand starting pages. E: email@example.com W: http://www.patrickspiers.us/