If your organization has a current job opening, or if you are in search of a new job, please post your information in this section. Classified Ads can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be reviewed to ensure that it is relevant to our members needs and therefore, every submittal may not be posted.
Looking for a Job?
Looking for great employees?
Looking for a Job? These companies are looking for you...
February 27, 2014
Part Time, Temporary Graphic Artist, Wall Street Greetings
Graphic Artist – Seeking part-time, temporary graphic artist with strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop and Illustrator to assist graphic design efforts for Versailles small business. Design custom greeting cards, eCards, catalogs and online marketing materials. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree required. Submit resumes to email@example.com
Available: March – December, 2014 estimated 20 – 30 hours/week
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop and Illustrator are required.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Flash are a bonus, along with an interest in photography.
- Multi-tasking and fast turnaround is desirable.
Reports to: Art Director with input from creative team and senior management.
Part-time, temporary graphic artist assist Art Director with projects including but not limited to:
- Responsible for logo and signature reconstruction needed for orders;
- Design online and print marketing materials as assigned by Marketing Services Coordinator;
- Assist in card photo shoots and image editing to use for marketing materials;
- Support creative needs for website and social media campaigns;
- Design cards for Wall Street Greetings’ financial and corporate lines including birthday, holiday, thank you and note cards;
- Design cards for corporate accounts with specific attention to brand guidelines, deadlines and corporate themes;
- Assist in eCard order processing and design assistance; and
- Other duties as assigned.
February 3, 2014
Web Developer, PM Advertising
Join the world's largest Thoroughbred agency featuring full service web, print, and video departments. Our new team member will meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment, possess a passion for their craft and will always be looking for ways to improve. They will be asked to create, execute, maintain, and support a wide range of design-driven projects and other marketing activities across multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of best practices in building a modern website from initial planning to site launch
- Must be capable of working with existing code and producing cross-browser compatible work
- Good planning, communication, and documentation skills
- High personal motivation, goal-oriented and capable of thinking conceptually and independently
Please send resume to Brad Cummings - firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary range will be discussed on a per candidate basis.