Part of the mission of AAF Lexington is to encourage, assist and train young people in the advertising profession. One way in which we do this is through a strong relationship with the Student Ad Club at the University of Kentucky. The Director of Education is a standing position on the AAF Lexington Board of Directors and is currently represented by the President of the Student Ad Club.
AAF Lexington Scholarship Program
Congratulations Meagan McKee! 2012 Scholarship Recipient
Each year a $1000 Scholarship is awarded to a deserving student on the verge of a promising advertising career. The scholarship winner will be recognized at the annual ADDY Awards Gala.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time at any accredited college or university in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
• Applicants must have a declared major in advertising, integrated strategic communications, marketing communications, public relations, graphic design or related fields
• Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
Please provide the following documents:
• A completed application form
• A letter expressing interest in the scholarship, why the student is majoring in the field of marketing communications, and what are his or her plans for a post-graduation career
• A current resume
• A letter of recommendation from a faculty member at the student’s college or university
• A certified copy of the student’s academic transcript
Click Here to Download the 2013 Scholarship Application
Application must be submitted by February 4, 2013