Part of the mission of AAF Lexington is to encourage, assist and train young people in the advertising profession. One way in which we do this is through a strong relationship with the Student Ad Club at the University of Kentucky. The Director of Education is a standing position on the AAF Lexington Board of Directors.
AAF Lexington Scholarship Program
Congratulations Jesica Withers! 2013 Scholarship Recipient
Each year a $1000 Scholarship is awarded to a deserving student on the verge of a promising advertising career. The scholarship winner will be recognized at the annual ADDY Awards Gala.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time at any accredited college or university in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
• Applicants must have a declared major in advertising, integrated strategic communications, marketing communications, public relations, graphic design or related fields
• Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
Please provide the following documents:
• A completed application form
• A letter expressing interest in the scholarship, why the student is majoring in the field of marketing communications, and what are his or her plans for a post-graduation career
• A current resume
• A letter of recommendation from a faculty member at the student’s college or university
• A certified copy of the student’s academic transcript
Click Here to Download the 2014 Scholarship Application
Application must be submitted by January 31, 2013